Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mia's Journal, Entry 1

(( This is an in-character journal entry from my roleplaying character, Myrila DuCaine.))

Trying to get Florrie alone got me nowhere. Armod was ready to kill me. I don’t know what I’m thinking. I don’t know how I got out of it. All the words just… came out. Like they were ready, and I never even knew about them.

I’m not sure I want to know more about all this. Armod has a switch in him that just… turns him off. Do I really want more information? It doesn’t matter, though. I talked to Sabelas—the Paladin—again. He said he’d try to get more information for me. I don’t get it. Why would he be willing to help me in this? It doesn’t matter. Again. Whether I want the information or not, I need it. I can’t let this lie.

I wonder, idly, if I could take this the other direction. Seek out Dea’s enemies, instead of her friends. They would probably be more willing to give me information. Could I do it? I’d probably wind up dead. Thel’s angry at me. I can’t say I blame him. I wonder if this is going to be it for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment